- analysis of the situation of entrepreneurs in terms of their insolvency,
- preparing declaration for bankruptcy, both for entrepreneurs and consumers,
- ensuring protection of the debtor’s rights throughout the bankruptcy proceedings,
- negotiating with the trustees in bankruptcy and convincing them to the best solutions for debtors.
- providing help and advice during bankruptcy proceedings,
- clients’ representation on creditors’ boards,
- analysis of the basis of liability of board members,
- effective redress from board members of an insolvent company.
For bankruptcy trustees:
- assistance in solving problems appearing during bankruptcy proceedings,
- representation in pursuing bankruptcy estate’s claims, including claims arising from legal actions that are ineffective in relation to the bankruptcy estate.